Heat pump Vacuum evaporator
with scraper system
- From 150 to 2000 l / day
- Dramatically reduce volume and waste costs
- Matter recovery
The R series Vacuum evaporators have a heating system based on a heat pump under a vacuum of 5 kPa and around 30 ° C.
In these units, the exchange of heat takes place via a conical jacket on the bottom of the cooking chamber while the internal heating surface is continuously cleaned by scrapers, which also serve as concentrate agitators. This configuration is designed to produce the highest possible concentrate and very low conductivity distillate.
- Wastewater with a large content of dissolved or deposited solid parts.
- Wastewater that is already pre-concentrated
- Relatively low daily volumes
- The highest quality requirement of the distillate
- Recycling the concentrate.
|R 150||150 l /24u|
|R 500||500 l /24u|
|R 1000||1,000 l /24u|
|R 2000||2,000 l /24u|